PWBT
Sites moved to this address

http://www.pwbt.co.cc
PWBT
Sites moved to this address

http://www.pwbt.co.cc
PWBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWBT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions for PWBT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackfrostfc

Number of posts : 20
Favourite Pokemon : Jumpluff
Favorite Pokemon : Jumpluff
Registration date : 2009-06-09

RPG
Friend code:

Suggestions for PWBT Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for PWBT   Suggestions for PWBT I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:11 am

Hello, Guys

I heard you all were going to get a site revision, so I am posting this topic. If you guys are going to stick forumotion, what you could do is possibly spend maybe 15-30 mins to get the forums back up. The header buttons are somewhat confusing for those who don't have experience with forumotion, due to the fact that people might mistaken home as the actual homepage/site directory. I know you guys like to keep up a very very very active chatbox, but when you post it on the homepage it kinda pulls attraction away from the forums. HTML pages, these are easy to construct from using forumotion, since you can turn off html mode and make them bbcode, it will also show your site has content added to it. Last and not least, I am not only posting to support the site, but am also here to complain about the ban, I understand how it feels when you hate someone, but after a whopping week don't you think I have learned my lesson, if you guys really found it offensive I apologize. Also Ant you banned me like a few days after I got unbanned by you, since of that horrid thing I made on ShayPedia and said outloud on the chatbox, which was about 3 weeks ago. I am not discriminative to PWBT, the reason why I kicked and banned Nexus, was because he totally betrayed me for no reason, like Sebby did to you guys. Anyways nice site it has a plethora of members, hopes for all and maybe it could use a huge reconstruction.

~Jackfrost / Shaywin
Back to top Go down
Auke1993

Auke1993

Number of posts : 372
Favourite Pokemon : Shinx
Favourite Type : Fire
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for PWBT   Suggestions for PWBT I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:27 am

Wow, what a speech.
You made some pretty good points there.

I don't think I can add anything to that.
Back to top Go down
shaks
Gym leader
Gym leader
shaks

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-12-11

RPG
Friend code:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for PWBT   Suggestions for PWBT I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:50 am

Learn to paragraph Jack, >.>
Nice speech you fiend.
ugh, umm......... crap
Back to top Go down
Mazda

Mazda

Number of posts : 35
Favorite Pokemon : Anything fast and strong, offense is my only way of defence.
Registration date : 2009-09-09

RPG
Friend code:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for PWBT   Suggestions for PWBT I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Un ban him ffs...... If I were to ban a PWBT member on my own C-Box for abusing me I`d get my ass whooped constantly by ant.
And this site isn`t new people freindly, most people get confused or are banned for being a guest.
Back to top Go down
Auke1993

Auke1993

Number of posts : 372
Favourite Pokemon : Shinx
Favourite Type : Fire
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for PWBT   Suggestions for PWBT I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:01 pm

Why would PWBT be new members unfriendly?
We make them members, so what's the point?
Yes, we kick some guests, but that are bots.
Back to top Go down
Mazda

Mazda

Number of posts : 35
Favorite Pokemon : Anything fast and strong, offense is my only way of defence.
Registration date : 2009-09-09

RPG
Friend code:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for PWBT   Suggestions for PWBT I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Auke1993 wrote:
Why would PWBT be new members unfriendly?
We make them members, so what's the point?
Yes, we kick some guests, but that are bots.
Hmm..... the other day I saw a mod ban a guest on the spot, I won`t say who.
I got constant flaming on me when I first arrived, the excuse was that I was aipom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for PWBT   Suggestions for PWBT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for PWBT
Page 1 of 1