PWBT
Sites moved to this address

http://www.pwbt.co.cc
PWBT
Sites moved to this address

http://www.pwbt.co.cc
PWBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWBT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 515
Favourite Pokemon : Jolteon, Ralts
Favourite Type : Ghost
Friend Code : 1075 3276 6045
Favorite Pokemon : Pokemon news Dpiconani135Pokemon news Dpiconani280
Registration date : 2008-08-30

RPG
Friend code: Ant 1075 3276 6045

Pokemon news Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon news   Pokemon news I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:20 am

Sat: Heart Gold/Soul Silver Page

I should have pictures from today's episode up either later today, in which case I shall ammend this update, or tomorrow. A Character Biography update is also to be included then. The Chatroom & WiFi Chatroom have both been booming since Platinum's release so be sure to visit them.
Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver
In The Games Department

Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver - Pikachu Coloured Pichu

As part of the consolidation of information we received regarding Heart Gold & Soul Silver, I have created a page giving the details of the special Pikachu Coloured Pichu event that takes place in Ilex Forest in the game. Although not much is known at the moment, the page gives all we know and will be updated as soon as we get further information.

Like Pokémon Platinum, Heart Gold & Soul Silver have got special details implemented within the game if you send certain Pokémon over.. In Platinum, this allowed for new forms and capturing of certain Pokémon. However, Heart Gold & Soul Silver have got a slightly different take on this.

If you send over the special Pikachu Coloured Pichu obtained from the special 12th movie event given away from June 19th to July 18th, a special event will activate. This event takes place in Ilex Forest. When you go by Celebi's Shrine in Ilex Forest when you have the Pikachu Coloured Pichu in your party, a Notched-Ear Pichu will appear. The further details of this are not yet known. We do not know if it's just a story piece or if it allows access to other Pokémon. We'll bring you more on this as soon as we can.

Pokemon news Ergeg

Until Next Time, See Ya

I do not clain any of this as my own work this is all thanks to serebii. I am just telling others about it.

Last edited by XxAntxX on Sat May 23, 2009 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matrix

Matrix

Number of posts : 178
Favourite Pokemon : Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium
Favourite Type : Fire, Ice, Dragon
Badges : Pokemon news StoneBadgePokemon news MauvillePokemon news BlackthornPokemon news Leaf
Friend Code : 1504 9977 5233
Registration date : 2008-12-19

RPG
Friend code:

Pokemon news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon news   Pokemon news I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:36 am

:O I need that stupid little Pichu then damnit.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon news
Page 1 of 1