PWBT
Sites moved to this address

http://www.pwbt.co.cc
PWBT
Sites moved to this address

http://www.pwbt.co.cc
PWBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWBT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heart Gold/Soul Silver compared to Originals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matrix

Matrix

Number of posts : 178
Favourite Pokemon : Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium
Favourite Type : Fire, Ice, Dragon
Badges : Heart Gold/Soul Silver compared to Originals StoneBadgeHeart Gold/Soul Silver compared to Originals MauvilleHeart Gold/Soul Silver compared to Originals BlackthornHeart Gold/Soul Silver compared to Originals Leaf
Friend Code : 1504 9977 5233
Registration date : 2008-12-19

RPG
Friend code:

Heart Gold/Soul Silver compared to Originals Empty
PostSubject: Heart Gold/Soul Silver compared to Originals   Heart Gold/Soul Silver compared to Originals I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:34 am

So far, the changes to HG and SS from the Gold and Silver remain sealed up with the creators, the info which has been leaked has been borrowed off Bulbapedia.

Aesthetic changes

* Gold received a redesign while a new player character apparently replaces Kris.
* The DS's 3D capabilities are utilized in selecting the starter Pokémon.
* The PokéGear has been redesigned. Now, it features two designs, one blue and white for males and another white and pink for females.
* An image of certain locations, similar to that of FireRed and LeafGreen, appears when entering the location.

Location changes

* Elm's Lab has an upstairs level.
* Maps have been remade to match the design style used in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Gameplay changes

* The player's starter will follow them, similar to Pikachu in Yellow. More specific details are currently unknown.
* Similarly to the event Shaymin and Regigigas's effect on Platinum, the Pikachu-colored Pichu to be given to those who have pre-ordered tickets to the twelfth movie will unlock an event near the Ilex Forest Shrine featuring the Notched-ear Pichu.
* The screen that pops up when pressing the Start or X buttons in the previous games appears on the touch screen instead.

These were borrowed off Bulbapedia, I am in no way affiliated with it. I just posted it here.
Back to top Go down
SkaraFlame

SkaraFlame

Number of posts : 104
Favourite Pokemon : aggron, giratina, shaymin, mammoswine
Favourite Type : fire, fighting, steel, dark
Friend Code : 2536-1134-3423
Registration date : 2009-03-24

RPG
Friend code:

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold/Soul Silver compared to Originals   Heart Gold/Soul Silver compared to Originals I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:27 am

wow coolness
HGSS is going to be WIN!!
Back to top Go down
Reptar4909

Reptar4909

Number of posts : 4
Favourite Pokemon : Swampert
Favourite Type : Water
Friend Code : 0516 8481 1368
Favorite Pokemon : Swampert
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold/Soul Silver compared to Originals   Heart Gold/Soul Silver compared to Originals I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:45 pm

if its anything like the originals G/S/C then its gonna be amazing. that was the best generation. and if they add all the new pokes it will be legendary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold/Soul Silver compared to Originals   Heart Gold/Soul Silver compared to Originals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart Gold/Soul Silver compared to Originals
Page 1 of 1