PWBT
Sites moved to this address

http://www.pwbt.co.cc
PWBT
Sites moved to this address

http://www.pwbt.co.cc
PWBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWBT

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Matrix
HEDGE X
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HEDGE X

HEDGE X

Number of posts : 430
Location : england(ing-ger-land ing-ger land! ING-GER-LAND!!!!)
Favourite Pokemon : garcomp,event pokes
Favourite Type : dragon
Registration date : 2008-12-17

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:59 pm

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=375226

A NEW TORKOAL EVOLUTION!!!!!!????
Back to top Go down
Matrix

Matrix

Number of posts : 178
Favourite Pokemon : Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium
Favourite Type : Fire, Ice, Dragon
Badges : OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! StoneBadgeOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MauvilleOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BlackthornOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leaf
Friend Code : 1504 9977 5233
Registration date : 2008-12-19

RPG
Friend code:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Hedge it IS a new Torkoal Evolution because if you read it, it says it evolves... simple as that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:18 am

Unfortunatly half of these episodes wont come out in UK for ages
Back to top Go down
jassim

jassim

Number of posts : 226
Favourite Pokemon : Blastoise
Favourite Type : Electric
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:04 am

As much as I'd like it to be true...it's not.

The hidden thing looks nothing like a fire turtle thingy...and nando randomly re-appears...theres more a chance of zoey being there and why would ash need 2 fire pokemon? I don't thing chimchar is going anywhere...he might bring back torkoal as a request for the gym battle and it evolves then but he wouldn't keep it and woudn't that mean he would have to send 1 pokemon back? I don't see that anywhere soon but i dunno...

I hope it's true but it's really unlikely and they should reveal 5th generation pokes now before i kill them Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
BLAZE!

BLAZE!

Number of posts : 345
Favourite Pokemon : Salamence
Favourite Type : Dragon
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:07 am

You never know.......
Maybe his torkoal somehow evolved with Oak and then he wanted to see and test out his newly evolved Torkoal....
Maybe by then GLiscor would have gotten a run in the team and ash wanted to send him to oak and then he had to take his torkoal out....
He hasnt needed his torkaol since the fight with Brandon's Registeel in Battle Frontier....so, meh, anything coulod happen.....

Whatever it is......lets wait nd c
Back to top Go down
HEDGE X

HEDGE X

Number of posts : 430
Location : england(ing-ger-land ing-ger land! ING-GER-LAND!!!!)
Favourite Pokemon : garcomp,event pokes
Favourite Type : dragon
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:13 pm

well it is the ice gym...
maybe at first he loses and thinks he needs a better fire poke
cough* charizard return
Back to top Go down
BLAZE!

BLAZE!

Number of posts : 345
Favourite Pokemon : Salamence
Favourite Type : Dragon
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:23 pm

nice one.....but chimchar can deal with it.....but in the anime, a ice chard cud take down chimchar...=D

and also, ashes team:
Gliscor
Staravia
Grotle (at the time)
Chimchar
Buizel
Pikachu

3pkmn weak to ice rnt good considering its a 4v4 battle.....so he duz need reinforcements

also has anyone realized ash has neva fully evolved a starter....apart from Charizard and Sceptile
Back to top Go down
Auke1993

Auke1993

Number of posts : 372
Favourite Pokemon : Shinx
Favourite Type : Fire
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:25 am

Yeah, Ash should get some new pokemon
Back to top Go down
Mazda

Mazda

Number of posts : 35
Favorite Pokemon : Anything fast and strong, offense is my only way of defence.
Registration date : 2009-09-09

RPG
Friend code:

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:07 pm

BLAZE! wrote:
nice one.....but chimchar can deal with it.....but in the anime, a ice chard cud take down chimchar...=D

and also, ashes team:
Gliscor
Staravia
Grotle (at the time)
Chimchar
Buizel
Pikachu

3pkmn weak to ice rnt good considering its a 4v4 battle.....so he duz need reinforcements

also has anyone realized ash has neva fully evolved a starter....apart from Charizard and Sceptile
Because type match ups really matter in the anime world.
Back to top Go down
Auke1993

Auke1993

Number of posts : 372
Favourite Pokemon : Shinx
Favourite Type : Fire
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:15 am

Type matchups do matter, but not so much as in the games.
Ash won the battle fair and square, using all 3 of his ice-weak pokemon + chimchar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS THE FIRST 5TH GENERATION TO OUR KNOWING!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1